Re: [pygame] Fwd: request for pygame-docs-1.7.exe

Nice one :)

Do you reckon you could put the installer script into svn?

I'd like to make some setup commands to build the examples, and docs.

Maybe:
# make examples.zip examples.tar.gz
setup.py make_examples

setup.py make_docs
# make the docs .exe which includes the examples.
setup.py make_docs_win

Or something like that?  What do you think?

cheers,