RE: [pygame] PyGame user interface widgets

"From a quick look, I see the you have installers for Windows and Linux but not for Mac.  Will your library work on Macs?  Is it just missing an installer?  (I use a Mac for all my development.)"
==> the library is pure python-pygame. In fact, it absolutely does not need any installer. The installer is for users who are too lazy or don't know how to find the right folder in which thorpy directory should go.  So you just have to download the library and to either put it on the root of your project, or in the folder where python libraries are installed (e.g site-packages in general). Here is a tutorial for installation, but its truely easy and most people won't need it : http://thorpy.org/tutorials/install.html

De : owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx <owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx> de la part de Irv Kalb <Irv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : lundi 27 février 2017 17:41
À : pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [pygame] PyGame user interface widgets

Thank you Yann and Dillup for the references to your libraries.  I will take a look at them in detail.

Yann:  From a quick look, I see the you have installers for Windows and Linux but not for Mac.  Will your library work on Macs?  Is it just missing an installer?  (I use a Mac for all my development.)

Thanks again,

Irv