Re: [pygame] Fwd: Collision Detection

On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 12:45:07AM -0800, Pete Shinners wrote:
> > Ok all, I've come to the part of my breakout game where I need to write the
> > collision detection code.

> hi chris. well the easiest method might be to check that
> the current target from collidelistall() is not the ball.

Thanks a bunch. I know about 'is', and I even pondered using it, but
I guess I just didn't try hard enough to figure it out. :)

> btw, your original post failed to make it to the list. remember
> only subscribed email addresses can post to the list, so make sure
> you're using the right account when posting to the list. :]

I think I fixed it now. Just a simple configuration error with ssmtp.

--
Chris Armstrong        http://www.dynup.net:8010/       carmstro@dynup.net
There is a 90% chance that this message was written when the author's been