Re: [pygame] sprite module problems

Mike Benfield wrote:

> Well I think I fixed the problem, although I could be retarded. In
> sprite.py I changed line 130 where it says

it turns out it is _me_ being the retarded one. there were a couple
other small problems in the sprite module like this. the past few days
i've checked in a couple small fixes and enhancements to the sprite
module. (this being one of them). it should be fairly easy to grab my
latest cvs sprite module and install it into your own pygame...

http://pygame.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb-1.80.cgi/~checkout~/games/pygame/lib/sprite.py