[pygame] Odd fill/mouse behaviour

In a program I'm playing with, I tried to fill the screen with white,
and then hiding the mouse. This resulted in a little black square in
the middle of the screen. I tried not hiding the mouse, and then
everything was fine (white) until I moved the mouse, and a black
square appeared where it had been (in the center). After moving the
mouse-hiding *before* creating/filling the display, things work just
fine. But this does strike me as a bit odd... Perhaps I've missed
something in the documentation?

--
Magnus Lie Hetland                                  The Anygui Project
http://hetland.org                                  http://anygui.org