RE: [pygame] pygame.transform.rotozoom

"Nat Pryce" <nat.pryce@b13media.com>:
> I don't know what rotozoom does but I'll look
> into it.  I'm going to have a dig around in
> the source and see how it works because I'm
> trying to debug why scaling an image with
> rotozoom makes translucent pixels (alpha = 128)
> become completely transparent.  Any hints
> on that issue would be most appreciated.

Maybe it follows the .rotate documentation a
little bit: "There will be newly uncovered areas
in the image. These will filled with either the
current colorkey for the Surface, or the topleft
pixel value. (with the alpha channel zeroed out
if available)"

No such "(with the alpha channel zeroed out if
available)" portion in the .rotozoom description
but maybe a good enough hint?

Did you try my test case?  Does nothing with
alpha as far as I know :-)

Frank van Wijgerden