Re: [pygame] fix to get_busy() (using movieext (patch attached))

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005, Toni Alatalo wrote:
> is anyone using the new movieext module Pete put together last

another small but (at least for my app) crucial thing with it:
moviext.Movie is nice enough to implement much of the SMPEG using
movie.Movie interface, so i could simply replace it in this app. however,
.get_busy() was always returning true in error. luckily was easily fixed:

in movieext.c
385c385
<       return PyInt_FromLong(movie->context != NULL);
---
>       return PyInt_FromLong(movie->paused == 0);

> thanks again Pete for the hard work,
> ~Toni

same.