Re: [pygame] Ann: Pygame 1.8 SVN snapshot as Win32 installers

The default was changed in SDL 1.2.10, and has been windib since.
http://libsdl.org/release/changes-1.2.html
"The "windib" video driver is the default now, to prevent problems
with certain laptops, 64-bit Windows, and Windows Vista. The DirectX
driver is still available, and can be selected by setting the
environment variable SDL_VIDEODRIVER to "directx"."