Re: [pygame] can PyGame mime KongregateLab's "Shoot" tutorial game?

Casey Duncan wrote:

Still, I'd love to see somebody borrow the Shootorial resources and basically translate that tutorial into Python/PyGame. This would give us a really nice side-by-side comparison, in terms of both development effort and performance

That somebody could be you. Make it happen! ;^)

Nope, not me: (1) still too ignorant of pygame, and (2) nowhere NEAR enough time to even spend pondering the merest possibility of considering that I might look into such a project.

Cheers,
- Joe