contribute to pygame... Some fun projects to do for pygame 1.9. was Re: [pygame] Bundling Pygame documents

Hello!

there's a bunch of projects to work on here for pygame 1.9.

http://www.pygame.org/wiki/todo

Email back here if you feel like working on any of these things, or
something else for pygame 1.9 release.

cu,

- pygame.Camera - Video for windows version of
- Remove pyobjc dependency on macosx
- OSX Scrap clipboard
- pygame.Camera with quicktime on macosx
- fix up for py3k
- fastevent as default event module
- Keyword method signatures
- pygame.tests and pygame.examples
- Complete tests for all untested things.
- pygame.midi - include portmidi bindings
- Mark Numeric as depreciated, even more explicitly.
- New SDL 1.2.x release.
- pygame reloaded