Re: [pygame] test email

it doesn't show up on your end - you already have a copy in your
"sent", it'd be a waste of the intertubes if it bounced it back to you
too.
If you reply to someone's message and add their address, and they're
subscribed to the list, they won't get two messages either.  The
mailing list software is smart about things like that.