Re: [pygame] Re: Working on Retro 80s Game SDK, Looking for general support

The Music Guy wrote:
Good point. I was sort of thinking the same thing, actually. I don't
think I'll be able to start testing anything, though, until I have a
basic world editor ready, otherwise it will be very difficult to
create any test levels.
Don't know if this is useful, but the game I'm working on basically _is_ an editor (it's a incredible machine like game). I don't think you could use it directly, but there's some cool UI ideas cooking in svn, and it also has a fairly flexible XML format. Feel free to take a look:

http://sf.net/projects/pen/

--Mike