Re: [pygame] Bundling Pygame documents

I was thinking of something like that myself. I just finished updating them so the cwd doesn't have to be the examples directory. However, some of them do expect command line arguments. I guess those could become main() arguments. And the examples readme can be replaced with an examples.doc in lib.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
That's awesome :)

I wonder if we should be able to run the examples like...

import pygame.examples.chimp
pygame.examples.chimp.main()

Does that seem like a useful thing to be able to do?  I'm not so sure.
 How do people then look at, or edit the source code for the example?
It does make running the examples easier to explain.  No need for "put
python on your PATH, and   cd
c:\Python25\Lib\site-packages\pygame\examples\;  python chimp.py" and
the variations on each platform.