Re: [pygame] pygame for S60 update

Hi Jussi,

Good work. Contrary to my earlier argument that Python 2.3 compatibility should be dropped, this is a good reason to keep backwards compatibility in Pygame for the time being, even if it is for 2.2. It was mentioned in an earlier post the Python will soon be updated on the S60. Any idea to what version?