Re: [pygame] European pygamers unite!

Richie Ward kirjoitti:
I am from United Kingdom.. British people would be nice but I get good
ping to rest of Europe.

what do you get to playsign.fi ?

might be a bit much (also that is at our studio and not near a backbone) - what about an.org, any faster? (is at our isp, one step closer to backbone).

Pygame + python must be installed onto your pc, and preferably twisted too.

i've done networking with the same combo and am interested in Twisted for more things still (even though have also used pyraknet, and am involved with opensim now which does udp stuff).

~Toni