Re: [pygame] Moire pattern in arc and circle

Hi Paul and Ian,

Yes this is a well know problem. There are efforts to include SDL_gfx in Pygame. It is already a part of pgreloaded. This thick circle with unfilled pixels question is now included in the Pygame FAQ (http://www.pygame.org/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions).

Lenard

Ian Mallett wrote:
I'm pretty sure this problem has come up before.  My solution is to
draw a circle on a surface, then use pygame.draw.polygon() to clean
off the parts you don't need.  You can use colorkey-transparency as
well to get "cut-out" arcs.
Ian

--
Lenard Lindstrom