Re: [pygame] Detect dragging of main window

For me at least, when dragging, nothing happens inside of pygame.  If your game is simple and not time based (framerate dependent), this should not, then, be a problem.  If you have time based game logic, though, as soon as you release, all the game objects will be updated for the time between frames + the time moving, causing a jump.  To solve this latter case, I recommend not updating your game objects if the delta T between frames is large (signaling the window was moved).
Ian