Re: [pygame] PyObjc dependency replaced for pygame on Mac OS X

hi,

here is the mac osx scrap module someone made:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.sdl/35258

There's another message in that thread with a main.c file too.   Note,
the API is different from the original scrap, and the pygame scrap...
but it should be usable.  Also the python version should be a good
guide too.  Note the scrap bmp code with pyobjc crashed osx... so be
careful with that.

cu,