[pygame] free 3D glasses in some US grocery stores

I occasionally do some 3D stuff, so I was at a local grocery today and was handed 10 pairs of glasses for free. Apparently SoBe beverages is paying at least part of the cost of the glasses. If you go to thrillicious.com you can see their silly ad, played as a youtube video.

The glasses bear the "Color Code 3D" trademark and patent warnings, apparently to persuade you that you have to pay them to use yellow- blue 3D encoding. Despite this, there are more than a few free 3D encoding programs that do this encoding, and it's probably as simple as you'd expect. (Note: this is slang for "I don't actually know what the math is, but I think it's straightforward.")

The program I've used to make 3D images from picture pairs is called AnaBuilder: http://anabuilder.free.fr/welcomeEN.html

I suspect there is information somewhere in their website about yellow- blue 3D conversion...

Anyway, the ColorCode glasses are almost never free, so if you get a chance, pick some up, and add 3D to your game!