Re: [pygame] pygame.camera was (Re: contribute to pygame... Some fun projects to do for pygame 1.9. was Re: [pygame] Bundling Pygame documents)

René,

Awesome!  I was also looking at videocapture.  It seems the way OpenCV
does VFW might be easier to use code from for the module itself, but
videocapture is a good stopgap.

I regret not thinking much about Windows when I was making the camera
module API.  What is a fairly thin wrapper around V4L2 can be quite
onerous for VFW.

Nirav