Re: [pygame] SGC 0.1.6 Released

Nice work.

Some feedback...

My main want is for dirty rect handling :)

Someone in irc was asking about doing a menu with the game running
behind it... like this video of mine craft.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tip7W5kNiY

Images instead of text for the menu items?  What about roll over
images, or text for when a menu item is selected?

Another common use is where you have a screen of images, where the
menu items are part of a larger image.  Like this menu from the
zanthor game:
    http://rene.f0o.com/~rene/screenshot_2012_07_20.png

Each 'button' was defined by a rect, and when you select one of the
cities it would have selected drawn over the top.  Maybe this form of
menu is good to support... or maybe it's just feature creep :)

Another feature we used in zanthor was joystick navigation of the
menus.  Is sgc going to support joypads?  Does it work with keyboard
navigation?

Maybe the func dictionary part could use some better explanation:
http://program.sambull.org/sgc/dev.menu.html#functions

I saw this for including example code inside sphinx docs... maybe useful.
http://sphinx.pocoo.org/markup/code.html#includes