[pygame] Music...

OK - my game doesn't do too much yet,
but I see no reason why it shouldn't play cool music as soon as possible...
:)

Do you guys produce your own, or is there a good source of free-to-use
background music?
(SolarWolf, for example has fun music.)

It seems like a "band in a box" type of music maker with a bunch of sliders
for keying, pace, mood, f/x, etc., would be good.
I think MS made/bought a system that does this at run-time w/the game
choosing parameters on the fly - but a design-time system would be fine to
have to grind out something for a start.

thanks,