Re: [pygame] keyboard input and mouse

Hi, I've a big problem, happenig on all the PCs I've
tried. If I move the mouse several times, often
happens that keybaord input seems to be blocked. In
particular the function pygame.event.get() doesn't
receive any event. hints?

What else is the loop doing? If you're processing one input event, doing something, doing output, and looping then if doing something or output takes a long time then input processing might seem sluggish. As was suggested before you should only watch events you're actually interested in. Also try to break whatever processing and output you're doing up so that it doesn't take to long in an individual cycle. Is there anywhere you're program is stopping to wait for a certain event or anything like that? If so then that's obviously a problem.