Re: [pygame] Game engine GUI design

trip somewhere wrote:
Hello all, I am an advid Blender user and like how it has a GUI game
builder. But I am a toss up to keep with it and wait while the coders
are desparatly trying to recover it, or to try and teach myself python
and cyrstal space.

I was wondering, can or has anyone made a little gui tool for pygame
projects ? If so please can you point me to the link? If not has any
one thought of trying to build one or is this asking to much of python
?

	If you are using 3D (you mentioned Crystal Space), look up PyUI.  Python-based GUI that renders with OpenGL.

--Derek