Re: [pygame] introduction and isometric library

James Tauber napisał(a):

As a learning exercise, I'm starting off rewriting pyplace 01m. My plan
after that is to put together a more general library for isometric
games. The long-term goal is a platform for a wide range of sprite-based
isometric games from Civ II-style turn-based strategy to city-management
games like Caesar II.

I even made some bugreport in pyplace once... Glad to see anybody takinkg care on this idea.

--
Jarek Zgoda
http://jpa.berlios.de/