Re: [pygame] Fullscreen on second monitor.

2006/6/5, Nelson, Scott <SNelson@xxxxxxxxxx>:

I'm not sure if this answers exactly what you're asking,

Well, it's not exactly. Here's what I'm trying to do: I have a database product based on FileMaker (not my choice..) that needs to control a external image viewer program. The database product automatically centers on the main monitor in windows. The goal is that If you press a button in FileMaker a image is displayed on the SECOND monitor, preferably in fullscreen. It's important that the user cannot copy the images manually, so there should be some form of encryption of the images.

Since I'm very fond of python, I thought that I could use PyGame in a novel way. I thought that I could write an image viewer/request server that listens to commands (over http or DDE) and displayes images on request. It's therefore important that the viewer program automatically starts on the second monitor.

Perhaps I could use ktinkter instead. Pity, because PyGame is cool.

/Mikael Moutakis