[pygame] Natto-Cat

Hello,

Some of you may remember my simple Boulderdash clone, Rockhunt!,
released last year.  In the last few months I have completely reworked
it, polished it, added features, and given it a definite personality.
It has become a completely new game... so I've decided to give it a new
name:  Natto-Cat.  I invite everyone to check it out:

http://www.natto-cat.org

So far only a py2exe Windows binary is available.

The game is now quite unique among Boulderdash clones.  When enemies
explode, they splatter blood (or custard) onto surrounding objects.
It's actually a bit violent, and very amusing, if you like that sort of
simple violence.  And I know I do.  ;)  In a cave with many explosions
objects can become coated with gore.  By editing a prefs file, the
amount of splatter can be decreased, increased, or even turned off -
since it may not be appropriate for very young children.

There are still a few minor bugs, mostly display issues that probably
only I would notice... hopefully nothing that gets in the way of
gameplay.  It uses a lot of CPU, but runs smoothly on my 1.2 GHZ laptop
unless there are extreme multiples of blood/custard giblets flying about.

So far there are 25 caves (with 3 difficulty levels for each) sandwiched
between 6 Boulderdash-style intermissions.

Aaron