Re: [pygame] Pygame.draw challenge

Hmn -- I'd think Numeric would be okay since pygame (optionally) depends on it.  Richard, any chance of reconsidering that rule?  I was planning on using it for music myself...  If not, I'll just write to .wav files, I suppose.

Thanks,
Phil

Simon Wittber <simonwittber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 6/14/06, Sami Hangaslammi wrote:
> On 6/14/06, Richard Jones wrote:
> > Create a game in up to 64kbytes of source code using only pygame (and python
> > stdlib). No additional libraries, no external files (even ones loaded from a
> > network). That means no PyOpenGL, no PNGs, no OGGs, etc.
>
> So does "No additional libraries" rule out Numeric too? Because that
> would exclude surfarray and sndarray. :-/

Hmm is there any way we can synthesise sound without surfarray? The
only thing i can think of doing is base64 encoding a tiny ogg or two
in the source file...