Re: [pygame] How to make a (fast) smooth movement on 30 frames

Hi DROID,

On 6/21/06, DR0ID <dr0id@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
was it the pygame.clock.tick() the method that used a busy loop to get
the right timing? The online documentation seems to have changed and
says not so. If the tick() method uses a busy loop then your nearly 100%
cpu usage would be esxplained...

Yes I use pygame.clock.tick().

For the movement I would recomend time based movement because then they
move on every machine at same speed :-).
For a really smooth movement I think you would have to use motion blur,
but I do not know how to do that.

Okay, thanks. Maybe I include motion blur in my next game. ;)

~DR0ID

Kai