Re: [pygame] learning pygame: what to focus for a board game?

I have some experience with pygame + programing board games. If you would like some coding help, I'm available. I've also written a GUI for use with pygame, so I at least have some experience going down that route.

Feel free to email me. I'll be next checking my email on Monday though, so don't expect a quick reply over the weekend!

Chris

On 6/15/07, Dave LeCompte (really) <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Laura Creighton" <lac@xxxxxxxxxx> made a distinction:

> MVC is a pattern, but not a design pattern.

I'd be interested to know why you say it isn't a design pattern.

I see MVC mentioned on page 4 of my copy of the Gang of Four book on
design patterns, but their discussion of it suggests that most of their
book focuses on finer-grained details.

Speaking of design patterns books, I really enjoyed reading O'Reilly's
"Head First Design Patterns" - a little jazzier than Gamma et al.

-Dave LeCompte

--
Science is open source religion