Re: [pygame] no unlock: surfarray.pixels2d() and PixelArray() bug or intented?

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 5:58 PM, Brian Fisher <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not saying the docs have any particular problem - my point is just that for whatever reason the docs didn't solve this for Jake. Maybe it's that he didn't read them, maybe he didn't know

I was reading the docs for both functions. I'm not sure how I missed it.

I do think that the paragraph: """During its lifetime, the PixelArray locks the surface, thus you explicitly have to delete it once its not used anymore and the surface should perform operations in the same scope"""

For the pygame.PixelArray() documentation should be moved to the first or second paragraph, instead of the last one. ( Since its important )
--
Jake