Re: [pygame] my 3d planet game

Astan Chee wrote:

> Im guessing you are using linux,right? Commenting out
> os.environ['SDL_VIDEODRIVER'] = 'windib'
> should work if you are on linux.

Right.  Tried that, got a new error:

(python:31706): Gdk-WARNING **: gdkdrawable-x11.c:878 drawable is not a
pixmap or window
The program 'python' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 54 error_code 3 request_code 18 minor_code 0)

>> I also got some KeyErrors (with key 0, then many instances of key -1)
>> the first time I ran it,
> Do you have a screenshot of this?

No, but I just got it to reproduce.  Wasn't from the display at all, it
was from unpausing time.  Apparently I didn't unpause it long enough
earlier for it to actually tick.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "wxSol.py", line 1768, in OnCountDown
    self.RefreshSingle()
  File "wxSol.py", line 2172, in RefreshSingle
    self.CalcElemPerc()
  File "wxSol.py", line 2231, in CalcElemPerc
    info = self.elements[int(num)]
KeyError: 0
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "wxSol.py", line 1768, in OnCountDown
    self.RefreshSingle()
  File "wxSol.py", line 2172, in RefreshSingle
    self.CalcElemPerc()
  File "wxSol.py", line 2231, in CalcElemPerc
    info = self.elements[int(num)]
KeyError: -1

The -1 then repeats until I pause it again.

-FM