[pygame] Question about Pygame.event.wait and pygame.mixer.get_busy

Hello,
I make a game in Python with Pygame. I'm using Python 2.6, but I think It is not important in this case. When the game starts, an intro sound plays. When the player press escape key, the intro fades, and comes up the game's main menu. If the sound is finished, the main menu doesn't come up, while I don't press a key. What is the problem? The code is the following:
    while (pygame.mixer.get_busy()):
        esemeny =pygame.event.wait()
        if esemeny.type == pygame.KEYDOWN:
            if (esemeny.key ==pygame.K_ESCAPE):