[pygame] Tutorial by Tom Chance

Hi pygame-folks,

Just missed a fellow on IRC stating he's written a new tutorial which
succeeds the chimp tutorial and he would like to see it on the pygame.org
site. Here's his summary:

===
First of all, I will assume you have read the Line By Line Chimp tutorial, which introduces the basics of Python and Pygame. Give it a read before reading this tutorial, as I won't bother repeating what that tutorial says (or at least not in as much detail). This tutorial is aimed at those who understand how to make a ridiculously simple little "game", and who would like to make a relatively simple game like Pong. It introduces you to some concepts of game design, some simple mathematics to work out ball physics, and some ways to keep your game easy to maintain and expand.

All the code in this tutorial works toward implementing TomPong, a game I've written. By the end of the tutorial, you should not only have a firmer grasp of Pygame, but you should also understand how TomPong works, and how to make your own version.
===

The tutorial can be found at:
http://www.tomchance.uklinux.net/pygame/
and the author - Tom Chance - can be contacted at tomchance@gmx.net

I haven't looked at the tutorial very deeply but it looks nice from a
first glance. I myself prefer the chimp kind of tutorial with line by line
explanations whereas this tutorial seems to always present a bunch of code
and then explain it. Just a matter of style and preferences though.

Unfortunately Tom didn't bring along much patience and left IRC after about
10mins shortly before I could reply, so I'm hereby forwarding his request and
suggest Pete contacts him about the details on the linking on pygame.org.

--
Raiser, Frank aka CrashChaos
IRC: irc.openprojects.net #pygame

All assassins had a full-length mirror in their rooms, because it would be
a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you were badly dressed.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Pyramids)