Re: [pygame] Segfault in pygame.image.tostring()?

Jasper Phillips wrote:
I'm trying to save screen shots as .png's using PIL, but I'm getting
a segfault in a pygame when I try to convert the screen image into
a string:

Has anyone else seen anything like this, or have any ideas what could
cause this?
looks like you are using everything correct, which seems to point to a bug in my code. can you send me the following info on the image..

print screen.get_bytesize()
print screen.get_flags()
print screen.get_masks()

likely some problem with whatever format is being used, perhaps a locking issue? should be easy to fix once we're a little closer to the problem.

--
"if they keep silent, the very stones will cry out"
pete*shinners.org