[pygame] osx supported!

good news all. andrew straw has spent the night getting a new "kitchen sink" distribution together for OSX users. this one should be a lot more straightforward than bob's excellent release from over a year ago.

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/visionegg/py_kitchensink_8Mar2003.dmg

this is a 30mb disk image that comes with python2.3a2, pyopengl, pyro, sdl, and _pygame_. this will be moving over pygame site shortly, but before we ring to many bells we thought it would be a good idea for wider testing.

andrew put up a quick web page with a little more detail, so get your osx on and test this gem out.
http://www.visionegg.org/install-macosx-details.html

--
"if they keep silent, the very stones will cry out"
pete*shinners.org