Re: [pygame] MacOS X with kitchen-sink.

On Friday, Mar 14, 2003, at 12:57 America/New_York, Arturo Espinosa Aldama wrote:

OK, let's flood the list!

So, how can I make a stand-alone application like the Solar Wolf app that
was posted like a month ago on MacOS X? I'd really love to do that. Is
there a howto for this somewhere?
I don't know how the new kitchen sink distribution is setup, but it would be rather difficult to do unless you depend on the user already having the kitchen sink. The standalone solar wolf depends on a backport of pygame to the stock jaguar python 2.2, a and particular compilation of pyobjc. Right now the easiest way to do what you want to do is take the solarwolf application bundle and stick your files in there instead, as I have not yet released a better way to do what I did due to time constraints.

-bob