Re: [pygame] best modality

my game run slower than setting display mode without
using fullscreen? I have always thought that
fullscreen modality was faster that open display in a
window, but...also I've noticed that setting my
Some machines handle fullscreen differently than others. This is more just a "guess and go" sort of thing.

monitor to a lower pixel depth, my fps become better,
why? How can I find the best video modality to use to
have best fps?
Whenever the resolution is lower, your computer doesn't have to put as much information on the screen. Putting information on the screen takes time. Putting more information on the screen takes more time.

The lowest possible resolution will probably be the fastest.

Brendan
--
* tgz@orotech.net * http://clickass.org * ICQ# 1107012 * AIM/Yahoo: theGREENzebra * http://mp3.com/thegreenzebra
-----GEEK CODE 3.12-----