Re: [pygame] pygame.mouse.get_pressed()

In Windows if I use ALT+TAB to switch to another application while keeping
a mousekey pressed, then letting go of the key and switching back, pygame.mouse.get_pressed()
still reports the key as being pressed. Looks like a bug unless I am missing something (not too
unlikely I admit).
	I have experienced the same thing using the Half Life game engine, which (to my knowledge) is not an SDL application.

	Sometimes, changing between the GUI windowing system and the Half Life game engine results in keys getting "stuck" in the down position.  It seems like this can also happened with mouse buttons.

	In Half Life, this problem can be fixed by simply hitting the key (in the game).  That seems to "reset" the key state to be correct.  Try that in your game and see if it works.

	In short: it's unknown if this can be fixed in SDL or not.

--Derek