[pygame] Simple game project at Source Forge - Please, give it a try!

Hello Everybody,

I wrote a very simple game using PyGame. It's working with Python 2.3 and 2.4/PyGame 1.6.
I would like to ask for help on testing it on multiple operating systems.
I have tested it with Windows and Linux. OpenBSD was tested in the previous release.
No testing at all for MacOS and FreeBSD.

The game has a very simple logic with an "Universe" and many objects on it.
Objects can live with their "breath" method (respire). Code clean-up and English comments it's on progress.

The project page at Sourceforge is:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/invasores/

The .zip can be downloaded from Sourceforge at:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/invasores/invasores0.9.BETA-1.zip?download

Thank you,

LSK