Re: [pygame] Editor / Color Picker question

In a message of Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:03:32 +0100, "Horst F. JENS" writes:
>Question to all you professional coders:
>
>Wich Editor/IDE do you use for coding pygame ?
>and:
>How do you find out the color - tuples  like  255,0,0 for red ?
>Did your Editor / IDE has a color picker like a graphic program ?
>
>finally:
>Anyone using DrPython out ther ?
>
>greetings,
>	/Horst

In the regular python distribution, under tools, there is a program
called pynche which does this better than any I have seen.  I have
made some additions to it (so it speaks HSV as well as RGB and
and also varying red greed and blue while holding cyan magenta
and yellow constant, instead of the reverse, which is often useful).
I offered it back to the python distribution but for some reason,
I forget now why, that never happened.  But Barry Warsaw, who wrote
the original version (which wasn't written in python) and the
current version in tools, said that I was free to distribute it, so
if you want my modifications, just ask.

Should I put this someplace?  If so, anybody got a someplace I could
put it?  I don't.

Laura Creighton