Re: [pygame] Text To Speech PYTTS

Ian,

    I am not sure if there is a tts for Vista, but the Vista has gone to SAPI5.3 and the voices are not the same. I am sure the commands are not the same but where is the error? It probably will not support SAPI 5.1 even though they say it will.

    You probably have to look up in the tts for Vista when doing a search on the Internet.

>>> import pyTTS
>>> tts = pyTTS.Create()

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#1>", line 1, in <module>
    tts = pyTTS.Create()
  File "C:\dev\Python25\Lib\site-packages\pyTTS\__init__.py", line 28, in Create
    raise ValueError('"%s" not supported' % api)
ValueError: "SAPI" not supported