Re: [pygame] Text To Speech PYTTS

Speaking of "selfish and lazy", changing topics in a thread without changing the subject is the worst. Years from now people will be searching for Text to Speech PYTTS and get this crap!

Lazily and selfishly yours,
gb

Greg Ewing wrote:
Joe Johnston wrote:
Top posting, also known as "jeopardy posting," has the unfortunate consequence of giving the answer before the question is known.

Aaaargh.

Whenever I see a thread about "Top posting or
bottom posting?" it makes me want to shout out
NEITHER!!!

Both of them are a stupid and senseless waste of
bandwidth.

The only sensible quoting method is to quote as
*little* of the original as necessary to establish
context. Anyone who refuses to take the time to
do this is being selfish and lazy.