Re: [pygame] how to display pygame graphics within a wxpython window

motherhamster doesn't integrate with wx in the way the poster is
asking about - it puts seperate top level wx windows in the same
process as the pygame window by either sharing the main message pump
with yield calls or by spawning a new thread for the wx's loop.

Also, the motherhamster approach kind of sucks on mac cause the mac is
not good at message pumps in threads and is not good at sharing
message loops either.