Re: [pygame] pystreamer in pygame? NEW USER: CORRECTION GSTREAMER

Ian Mallett wrote:
Oh.  HAHAHAHA.
It's a small world.
Why didn't that work?
Well, in the example that was referenced, plain old Python code was used as an example for calling 'gstreamer'. I have a much easier example than that, but the real issue is calling gstreamer from PyGame -- which I have not yet been able to see an example of.

My hope/assumption is that some of you in the PyGame community would have used 'gstreamer' in your apps, to display videos/movie clips, etc.

Dare