[pygame] Te Tuhi Video Game System

Recently I made a game system using Pygame.  It is not a game in
itself; rather it creates games based on images that it is shown.  You
draw a picture of the game you want to play, and in reply it will give
you the game you really drew.

The software was originally written for an exhibit at Te Tuhi Centre
for the Arts in Manukau City, New Zealand, from which it borrowed its
name.  That show ended on 10 February 2008, whereupon I released it
under the GPL.

Large parts of it are written in C, but the python bits are hackable
without too much knowledge of that. The project's home page is
http://halo.gen.nz/tetuhi/code.html, the git repository