Re: [pygame] Google summer of code, and pygame. Where Google pays students to work on pygame.

Hello,

It looks like 'pygame' wasn't chosen to be a mentor organisation this year.  We've received no communication from google throughout the process, but I hope to find out their reasons so we might get in next year.  I'll share whatever I find out.

We still might be able to do projects under the following mentor organisations that were accepted:

Python Software Foundation (ideas)

One Laptop per Child (ideas)

Simple DirectMedia Layer (ideas)

cheers,