Re: [pygame] Pygame 1.8.0rc5 Windows installers available

Hi Marcus,

    I know, I am busy with doing what I have to work with. Besides, what I
am doing will keep me busy until you have something. Then, with what I have
written, I can then use what you have made up for me. As with all stuff, it
is hard to find a complete knowledge base for all stuff, especially windows
as we all know...

    Thanks Marcus, I am busy learning and making games with the tts with
help from Gary and others.

        Bruce

I do not see any sense in adding a11y features directly to the pygame
objects. As I already promised to Bruce, I'm working on an generic a11y
python module, that allows arbitrary python object to be made
accessible. Due to the incredible lack of valuable documentation on
MSAA however, this will take quite some time. The unix backend is nearly
fully operational however using the ATK/AT-SPI technologies to provide
a11y information to the AT soft- and hardware.

Bruce, I hope to have something you can work with available in some
months or so, but for now I'm still messing around with how to
incorporate the MSAA IAccessible2 interfaces and classes in Python code
:-/.

Regards
Marcus