[pygame] participating on google summer of code as a student

Hi all,
My name is Jorge Torres and you can contact me send emails to this email (jorgefftorres@xxxxxxxxx).
My time zone is UTC/GMT +1 (Lisbon) and i spoke Portuguese or English.
I think i can dispense 4 or 5 day per week for the project.
About programming, i have degree in computer science and i am comfortable with lamguages like python, c/c++, java, haskell, prolog with which i made some programs, including a small game in pygame.

Its my first time in Google summer of code and i want to earn something in the real programming world, open source and game programming. I Stare this project as a way to win experience and learn something new.

I hope you help me to enter in this world of open source.
Thanks all, best regards.

--
Jorge Torres