Re: [pygame] Inconsistency in online docs

Hi Jake,

Pygame does have a document generator, but it is tucked away in an obscured directory and only processes Python files. Sphinx also comes with a document generator. But first we would have to convert all the doc strings to reST markup. Also, how would a doc generator handle module level constants. These have no doc strings. I suppose they could be mentioned in the module header. It's something to look at in the long term. But first the existing docs have to be sorted out.

Lenard Lindstrom